Like the plate consumables, thermal block capacity is determined by how many tubes need to be maintained. Thermal Blocks are made to accommodate whatever type and number tubes, vials, etc. you need to make your application most efficient.
To detrmine the thermal block capacity for your particular application, MéCour needs the following info:
- Size and number of tubes needed
- Maximum sample volume in tube (* determines well depth for MAX heat transfer)
- Benchtop or automated application? If automated, state robot manufacturer.
- If you need special spacing between tubes or a particular layout, just inform us. MéCour will design a layout that maximizes space and efficiency for best results
- ** Tube capacities range from 4 to several hundred.